Is your BSNL balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because BSNL has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of Rs 10.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if BSNL user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in BSNL then you have to dial BSNL loan code *518# and follow the instructions. That’s it, BSNL will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in BSNL?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in BSNL.
- BSNL sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for BSNL loan service.
- Your BSNL main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first BSNL recharge.
How to get loan in BSNL (ussd Code)?
Follow step by step process to get loan in BSNL.
- Open dialer screen
- Dial *518# loan number from BSNL mobile to get 10 Rs advance talk time loan.
- If loan code does not work then get BSNL loan by sending message- CREDIT to 53738
- Follow instructions to apply BSNL loan
- Wait for few seconds for amount credit in
- That’s it.
I hope you understand how to take loan in BSNL. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact BSNL customer care.
kulsharest sharma says
Bhart sanchar nigam limited ka sabhi officers muja too bharstachayri ha ma jb bhi reacharg karata hu jb hi BSNL 5 Rupee Mara account sa cut kar dati ha
It does not work what shall I do??
Akum S.Walling says
*518# is not working for loan.
It is not working what should we do
My bsnl data has end
it is not working i tried all the steps
Currently Bsnl loan code is not working. We will add as soon as possible.
Working! Thank you.
Divyanshu Anand says
It doesn’t work