Is your Reliance balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Reliance has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of Rs. 10.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Reliance user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Reliance then you have to dial Reliance loan code *121*4*7# and follow the instructions. That’s it, Reliance will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Reliance?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Reliance.
- Reliance sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for Reliance loan service.
- Your Reliance main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first Reliance recharge.
How to get loan in Reliance (ussd Code)?
Follow step by step process to get loan in Reliance.
- Open dialer screen
- Dial *141# to get advance talk time loan in Reliance
- Wait for few seconds for amount credit in Reliance account.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand how to take loan in Reliance. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact Reliance customer care.
Leave a Reply