Is your Telenor balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Telenor has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of Rs. 5.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Telenor user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Telenor then you have to dial Telenor loan code *141# and follow the instructions. That’s it, Telenor will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Telenor?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Telenor.
- Telenor sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for Telenor loan service.
- Your Telenor main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first Telenor recharge.
How to get loan in Telenor (ussd Code)?
Follow step by step process to get loan in Telenor.
- Open dialer screen
- Dial *141# and follow the instructions to get advance talk time.
- You have successfully applied for Telenor loan credit.
- Wait for few seconds to amount credit in account.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand how to take loan in Telenor. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact Telenor customer care.
Leave a Reply